Order Processing Assistant (m/f/d)
aviationscouts GmbH operates a successful trading agency for the aviation industry, as well as the Internet platform aviationgate.com, an online marketplace for trading used aircraft seats and interiors. The expanded range of services includes storage, overhaul and modification of aircraft seats, the entire logistics and end-of-life solutions. With this concept aviationscouts GmbH is a central point of contact for airlines, leasing companies and MROs who need fast and reliable cabin solutions.
As a modern and innovative company, we attach great importance to a good work-life balance, fun at work and a pleasant atmosphere in our "living office". We design work models flexibly and adapted to the life situation. aviationscouts GmbH currently employs 17 people at its headquarters in Lichtenfels.
You will be part of our operational team responsible for the management and execution of projects. You will help drive projects forward while meeting strict delivery deadlines by overseeing the execution of the operations team's tasks. You will also help manage project budgets, risks and KPIs. If you already have relevant experience and you can also identify with our job description below, you've come to the right place!
- Job title: Order Processing Assistant (m/f/d)
- Working time: 40 Stunden pro Woche
- Salary: according to agreement
- Work experience: at least 3 years of commercial apprenticeship with degree and at least 3 years of work experience are desired.
- Language Skills: German (business fluent-written and spoken), English (fluent)
- Hiring date: immediately
- Term: Temporary full-time job with perspective of longer-term employment. No management responsibility
- Place of work: Lichtenfels, Germany
- Project management skills
- Knowledge of supply chain management, logistics, warehousing, transportation
- Knowledge in the procurement of production material from suppliers (order processing, deadline tracking)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Knowledge of CRM software systems
- Structured and organized
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Time/stress management, ability to prioritize and anticipate needs
- Analytical mind
- Ability to deal with complex processes and in multiple countries
- Ability to give clear directions and work with intercultural teams
- Successfully completed commercial professional training
- Relevant or equivalent work experience in supply chain, logistics and order processing
- Ability to work in a team, reliable and analytical
- Fluent in English
- An interesting role in an exciting industry
- Career progression and training opportunities
- The opportunity for independent and self-reliant work
- A friendly and vibrant working environment in a dynamic and international team
- Possibility to work from home
We would be very pleased to receive your brief and informative CV. Please send it by e-mail to the attention of Mrs. Doris Schuberth, to email@example.com.
Doris Schuberth / Human Resources
Wendenstrasse 40 96215 Lichtenfels
Tel. 09571/947 907 0